Our Front Door: Creation Care and Earth Stewardship
All Art & Design courses are taught in our 88,000 square foot LEED Gold Certified Harm A. Weber Academic Center. Features Include:
- Letterpress and printmaking studio
- Drawing, painting, and ceramics studios
- Digital labs with industry standard software
- Large format printers for graphics and photographs
- Film and photography studio with green screen and darkroom
- Fabrication lab with laser cutters and 3D printers
- Woodshop with professional grade equipment
- Individual studio space for upperclassman
The Weber Center also houses the Department of Architecture, the Draewell Gallery of Art, the Benjamin P. Brown Library, and Jerry’s Café. It provides a dynamic atmosphere for collaboration and cross disciplinary learning. Further, we believe in caring for God’s creation. As one of the most energy-efficient buildings of its kind in North America, the Weber Center sets a lofty bar for environmental stewardship.
Our Back Yard: Close to the Action
Our location offers students access to professional internship and exhibition opportunities, and all of the visual culture Chicago has to offer.
Image ©2010 Ryan Brown Photography