The Harm A. Weber Academic Center
All Art & Design courses are taught in the 88,000 square foot, LEED Gold Certified Harm A. Weber Academic Center. As one of the most energy-efficient buildings of its kind in North America, the Weber Center sets a lofty bar for environmental stewardship.
- Digital labs with industry standard software, and small – large format printers
- Film and photography studio with green screen and darkroom
- Letterpress and printmaking studio
- Drawing, painting, and ceramics studios
- Fabrication lab with laser cutters and 3D printers
- Woodshop with professional grade equipment
- Individual studio spaces for upper level students
The Weber Center also houses the Department of Architecture and Interior Design, the Draewell Gallery, the Benjamin P. Brown Library, and Jerry’s Café. So, it provides a dynamic atmosphere for collaboration and cross-disciplinary learning.
Image ©2010 Ryan Brown Photography